Hi All, I have a 2006 Ditch witch MX272 Mini Excavator (3 Ton) I've replaced the rod and the seals in the stick and bucket cylinders and with no resistance they both move just fine. Today I got stuck and the right travel motor was having trouble moving forward but was able to move very slowly in reverse. After clearing material from the track (packed with sand) the track now moves, but with less power. I suspect the right travel motor is weak AND the pump is putting out less pressure. I just ordered a pressure testing kit to test the hydraulic pressure. This machine was made by Komatsu, if I do need to get/replace pump parts - does anyone know what parts will fit and how to tell? Ditch witch no longer supports this machine at all. The are unable to provide ANY assistance - disappointing! I am hoping that I am not the only one with this machine and would love to talk to others that know this machine or have one and know how to get parts for them! Thanks!
It looks a lot like a Komatsu PC27MR-2 ...
Yes! Thanks you @Mike_27 the PC27MR-2 looks identical. Looks like parts are somewhat available for the Komatsu.