Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC120-6E warning light and buzzer

Attwood01 · 2024-11-04 10:10

I have a komatsu pc120-6e. S/N is 64318. There is a warning light flashing and the buzzer is goin off with it. I’m my thinking all the other lights on the dash are related to the symbol directly under the light. This light doesn’t have a symbol under it. Seems to have no effect on the machine and when it first started it would be random. Most of the time you could restart the machine and it would go away. It’s constant now. I have a video of it but can’t figure out how to post a video but I took a screenshot with the light on. It’s the red light under the engine oil pressure symbol. The light above the engine oil pressure symbol comes on with the key and goes out after the engine runs for a couple seconds like it should. Thanks for any help.

Replies0

No replies yet.