Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ditch Witch tracks

PJ The Kid ยท 2017-05-17 09:13

Wondering if anyone is running a ditch witch SK650 and what tracks you are running. Having trouble finding many good options. Ours has the wide track option and is on pavement 50-60% of the time. They are 230x72x42 tracks.

Replies3
  1. #1DIYDAVE2017-05-17 21:02

    Whole page fulla them on google: https://www.google.com/search?q=230...rome..69i57.2043j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

  2. #2PJ The Kid2017-05-18 08:25

    We've got the prowlers on it now and are unhappy with them, but they are the only thing we can find with the lugs close like that in that size. Also the tread is deep on the prowlers but the carcass is too thin and after only 150-200 hr the sprockets are contacting the ground. I guess I'm just wondering what everyone else is running on similar size machines.

  3. #3DIYDAVE2017-05-18 21:22

    Sorry, can't give you any experience related data, Only loader I have, that aint a tractor, id an ASV RC30, its got about 2500 hrs, on the OEM tracks...