Please tell me this is some kind of late photoshop or AI practical joke/April Fools gag pulled off by Case CE. Why when I scout out Machinery Trader, Iron Planet, and Ritchie Bros in addition to Case CE's official site, this machine is not there??? Anything with a bigger number let alone a later alphabetical letter in it's model number must mean it's something better! Right? Please don't tell me this "DL550B" is merely a temporary short-lived prototype of the current Minotaur DL550. I already got reference diagrams of the CASE SV340 B via it's brochure, but this crawler skid loader? This is becoming a puzzler.
Unless Case did an update I am not aware of I don't think they have a B series Minitour. I have a '24 DL550 Minitour. That picture looks like a photoshop. If it isn't showing on Case's website, I doubt they have a B series. Now that I think about it, some of the prototypes said B series. That machine would be a later prototype, but the loader arms at not black, it does not have a lexan door. It, in my opinion, is not a current machine.