Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Do any of you have a Bobcat 442?

Makers Acres ยท 2021-08-30 18:32

Do any of you happen to have a Bobcat 442? If any of you do, would you be willing to give me a few measurements? I am looking for the location of the hole for the front wiper assembly and the approximate size of the hole. If you are asking, why don't I just buy a replacement, I called Bobcat and they wanted $2500 just for the top front sheet of glass! Big nope to that! My plan is to waterjet a single piece of polycarbonate as a replacement. Thank you!

Replies2
  1. #1mudnducs2021-10-18 18:11

    I had one...loved it. Sold it in August. Sorry

  2. #2Makers Acres2021-10-19 01:05

    Damn, you tease! I didn't realize when I made this original post, that I am missing the metal frame that used to hold the glass and would move up and overhead. So I need measurements for that as well.