I bought a 1999 Genie 34/19 towable boom lift. When I got it it didn't have a hydraulic pump on it and I REALLY need to know what type of pump it needs. 1. Does this lift use a single or dual action pump? 2. Why are there FOUR hoses on the Genie when it has 3 cylinders and where do those hoses need to be routed on the pump? 3. Does the new pump need to have "T"s on it to accommodate the 4 hoses? 4. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TELLING ME TO GET A PUMP FROM GENIE BECAUSE I'M NOT PAYING $1000 FOR A $350 PUMP!!!! 4. I'd sure appreciate a phone number from a knowledgeable person on this subject so I can consult with you if I have a problem after I come up with a pump for it. Anyone in the know can email me at: [email protected] ........... or you can call me at: 815-9seven3-812eight. Buy the way - the lift IS for sale if anyone wants to buy it. Thanks a bunch for any good information on this.
Your email address does not work, it is returned with this message, Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:mod edit What price are you asking for the lift? Mod EDIT - No posting of personal information is allowed without the consent of the poster.
Here you go ... he wants 6500.00 for it. http://rockford.craigslist.org/bfs/4969716091.html http://rockford.craigslist.org/bfs/4969716091.html
Sorry guy - I screwed up! My email address IS: [email protected]
I would strongly advise you not to post your email address in the open forum, spam bots comb these pages collecting information...
I AM the poster! Good for them. I hope they all have a happy day, because I don't give a rats' ass about them!!!
Each to their own, I could care less if your email is spammed, just giving advice.:cool2 BillG posted your email address, in this case it was incorrect however it doesn't matter. See the Forum rules page, specifically this section - HeavyEquipmentForums That was what I was referring to.