I have 2 6000m telehanders. One of them the hydraulics is slow. You have to rev the engine to get the boom to move. I have replaced the filters and hydraulic fluid. Any troubleshooting ideas? The other works perfect.
I've tested the bypass pressure on the telehandler. When I raise the boom, the bypass pressure is around 500 psi. When I try to lift the boom higher than it should go, it spikes at 2,000 psi and then bleeds off. I am thinking there is something wrong with the main valve assembly. Does this sound reasonable? I wouldn't think there would be any bypass pressure when it is lifting the boom. I can adjust the pressure and if I decrease the pressure, it even goes slower so I'm thinking there is a cracked oring or something.
PM me your email addy and I can send you all the manuals if you would like