Scoop - Excavator Programmed with real world physics applied to touch sensitive joysticks. The joysticks which control the excavator’s boom, bucket, stick and swing operate exactly as they do in a real excavator (Players can select either SAE or ISO control patterns). The tracks of the Scoop excavator are controlled by mobile devices’ accelerometers. (An accelerometer is an electromechanical device that measures acceleration forces). Tilt the device forward, and the tracks of the excavator move forward. Since track motion is controlled by the accelerometer (traditionally controlled by foot pedals in a real excavator), and all other excavator functions are controlled by the two joysticks, players are able to interact with all excavator controls simultaneously — a feature that no other game in the construction genre enjoys. Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scoop-excavator/id665182354?mt=8 ConstructionProsReview: http://www.forconstructionpros.com/blog/10985867/scoop-excavator-app-educates-as-it-entertains Which if any heavy equipment training simulations do you or your family use?
i am much comfortable with SAE controls too ....Good Innovation in teaching controls...btw
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, Rick. Above, is our advertising rule. Since it seems like the game might be of interest to some here, we'll consider this thread your freebie.
Looks like it could be a fun game, however i'm not spending $2 to find out.
Ditto. Is it only for the iphone? I dont have one, or plan on ever getting one.
Looks a good game. I would like to try it on my iphone. But like WaterDoc and LT-x7 said, I will not spend my $2 to that game although it's interesting to try.
Iso
I like to switch back and forth between the two. Helps keep my concentration level up. Heart rate too, when working close to something......
Hi sorry about not reading those rules ahead of time. I will be respectful of all rules, thank you.
It will be released for Android soon. thanks for response.
Thanks for the response, i will let you know if we can lower our price.