This engine is in a snorkel tb60 2006 model. They also put these engines in hyster and Yale forklifts. Any help is appreciated.
Gee, that's cool, one filter for fuel, oil, air, etc. Must save on maintenance costs..... I'm sorry Barklee, but I have to maintain my smartass reputation. This is a handy website, it'll even tell you what all those filters in the corner of the shop fit. http://www.filtertopia.com/
Sounds like a good design! I'm thinking they start by filtering the air then go to the fuel and finally run the oil through them. Or do I have that backwards? When the thick oil won't pass go to the thinner viscosity of the fuel and finish off with the air as the air will go through even when the other liquids won't any more! Barklee, we're just busting on you to get the point across that people tend to think everyone knows just what you are trying to find out. Same thing when some one asks a question about a machine, saying it's a Cat 966, well they have been making 966 Cats for over 45 years. Might as well say I have a problem with a Ford pick-up with out even giving the model or year. Point is the more information you put in the original question the better chance of getting a good answer
Sorry the lift is 5 hours from the shop and the filter literally fell off the machine.... It was sitting right in front of the sheriff depts door so i was in a rush to get a (OIL)@@@!!!!! filter. I was on the internet for 3 hours trying to find the correct number, called snorkel, called a couple gm industrial dealers and nothing..... Not to mention most of the parts houses like napa, advanced, carquest are useless without a filter number.
the ones I see use a Wix 51040
Thanks! I appreciate it. I had them jerry rig it to get it out of the door way, so we will get a filter monday.
NAPA Gold #1040