Can anybody recommend an inspection services company. We need to have several pieces of equipment inspected and are looking for an inspection firm to dispatch to several locations in the US. Any advice appreciated.
Probably your most cost effective way to accomplish what you are suggesting is to contact someone who is local to the prospective machine. Probably a dealer for that kind of machine. They would also have access to any tooling and software that might be necessary to determine use and condition of the machine. I used to provide that service years ago but found that costs of travel make the endeavor too expensive to the customer and doesn't pay enough to keep a good inspector doing it. Make an inspection form for the items you want looked at which also lists the photographs you want taken. I also used to provide an opinion as to what kind of repair work should be done to fulfill a goal and about the cost of parts and amount of labor it would take. PM me if you want more information on forms or process.
You should search locally inspect company. If you need international company, i can suggest SGS or DNV
I need an international company. I will look them up. Thank you.
Was responding to wrong post. I actually need a us company. Thank you.
SGS are a global company but also operate in the US. I don't know if that helps. http://www.sgsgroup.us.com/en/Service-by-Type-Path/Inspection.aspx
Thank you . I was aware of SGS. We used them for bitumen quality inspection on a paving project we did. The original request was for equipment inspection experts in the US.
If so, i would suggest you to contact DNV which is more preferable in crane industries