http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums..._20130629_192935_zps59413ec7.jpg?t=1372813440 http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums...2013070295184554_zpsa15c2078.jpg?t=1372813381
It appears to be a Trojan.
yup pretty sure its a Trojan...
Yeah, I used to own one of those barstewards, (to borrow a term from our friend Nige), and I had so much trouble with it I actually abandoned it inside Florida Steel Tampa.
Do you know about how much this thing weighs, just bought a property and trying to get this thing out of here, stay to far in county for anyone to just come take a look at it.
I can't swear to the model from these pics, but it is probably about 25,000 lbs, as an untamed donkey guess. That thing looks like it was in good shape when it was parked.
That is a Trojan, 114 has about an 18,000lb operating weight. The 124 will weigh more. I wish it were closer to Jersey, mine is the only one I've seen around here. Have you gotten rid of it yet?
:naughty:lmao