Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Does CAT pin on bucket fits the same from 938 – 980

2machine · 2023-09-19 22:38

Hi Wondering if all CAT pin on bucket fits the same? We were searchng part number and find 477-7372 this part number fits from 938 to 980. Is that right?

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2023-09-20 05:35

    No.

  2. #2mike holcomb2023-09-20 06:26

    No! 950 to 962 the bucket mount is quite different in size

  3. #32machine2023-09-20 14:22

    In my understanding 950 and 962 is the same, 966 and 972 is the same, But why this bucket 4777372 shows it fits on everything? And it's a pin on not fusion.

  4. #4ahart2023-09-20 19:47

    Would you mind sharing how you came to the conclusion in SIS that it fits all those models? I’m only seeing a 950GC.

  5. #5kshansen2023-09-20 19:50

    You beat me to it by a few seconds, When I select I believe it says "where used" all I see is 950 GC Wheel Loader M5K and M5T not sure right off what those two designations mean, but only the one loader model. Could the OP be looking at a chart for cutting edges or something else that shows all those other machines?

  6. #6heymccall2023-09-20 20:02

    I only see it fitting M5K & M5T 950GC machines, too. M5K prefix 950GC started production in 2013. M5T prefix 950GC started production in 2016.