heres some picts im doing some screening for the next 2 weeks . to make some clean dirt to go over a liner for a waste water lagoon. i have more picts ther just not loading ill try again soon
i ment screening:bash On edit: I fixed it for you. Digger
last one
is that lenny old hoe? look like it's ready for a hammer.
lenny's was sold 3 months ago its now in dubuy thats glen's its just as clean it mostly has a concrete processor or graple on it for bridge demo. lennys did not have me bottom on it
yep yep that right, the crome stack thru me off.
been screening too
i like the crome stack on that 45! does it sound any different with it?
Nice screener, how many tons an hour were you running?
naaa! still a mufler
Nice looking screener. Like the colors...that's some red dirt too.
Nice pics! So that's where Glenn was last week. He'd been screening clay out back at Elk Mills Quarry for a couple weeks before last (got a few photos on my phone when they pulled out the hoe... not his). He's back there again this week I think running a 963 loading out the screened material. I imagine that could be the same portable screen deck too:idea
i think this one is a different screen:beatsme
What is up with the red stuff? ointhead I'm not used to red looking soil, wow, funny looking stuff.