Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

If you missed MINEXPO 2008…

Kenny R ยท 2008-09-30 22:11

...No worries you can still take a walk through the entire show from the comfort of your own home - I was finally able to get all my pictures from the show uploaded onto my website, so kick off your shoes, get comfortable, and click here :drinkup

Replies8
  1. #1cat 3852008-10-01 00:08

    thank's for taking the time to load those pictures very nice,i've been to conexpo twice but not to the mine expo yet: when is it coming back 3-4 years??

  2. #2Eric2008-10-01 11:53

    Thanks for sharing that with us. I would have loved to be there, cool new stuff.

  3. #3WColtharp2008-10-01 22:01

    Great pics!

  4. #4cat 3852008-10-01 22:32

    man, i would love to get that close to a 24m:notworthy

  5. #5radd162008-10-03 08:07

    I wanted to go, but it didn't work out for me. Maybe next time. So thanks for the pictures. :notworthy

  6. #6Bellboy2008-10-04 03:14

    There is nothing like that here in SA, so I enjoyed it a helluva lot. Cool pics. I'm sure you had a great time.

  7. #7Kenny R2008-10-12 02:45

    Sorry for the late respose, THANK's everyone for the compliments I appreciate it:drinkup Ken

  8. #8EZ TRBO2008-10-12 09:27

    As always, your photos are awesome, as well as your website. Thanks a bunch. Trbo