Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Doing some off road lifts

fastline ยท 2026-03-19 20:14

We have a 20T RT crane, but I just can't justify moving it for a couple lifts. I was really hoping my 322 ex could pull it off, but nope. Have one lift at 34k#, and another at about 22k#. This is in basically an open field, not tilled, but not improved either. I'm really wanting to talk to some of these wrecker rotator guys in town but I have no idea how much they weigh. I will say I've done my own heavy equipment on a lowboy on this same dirt, machines are 26-28T. Zero issue, just have to work when it's dry. I mention as a metric to gauge access for one of these trucks. I also don't know how hefty those rotators are but I seem to recall pretty good. Obviously the load charts will provide more answers. Any other slick ideas, I'm open, but by the charts for the 322, even with a pair of them, I could not get the 34k lift.

Replies0

No replies yet.