I have been told about this video at work, and finally managed to find it. I don,t know how to post a link, but one of you will do it for me i'm certain. The video is on You Tube under 'Super Slinging at the Construction Site' I know we all like a few laughs to brighten a dull day, but this one made the professional in me feel bad! See what you think?
Here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeFqDyRaL0 I don't know whether it was the same, or a similar one that's been posted before. I think it was a different one, because I think the operator in this one was a whole lot less smooth, making it even more dangerous. (To create a link, click on the createlink icon right in the bar at the top of the reply box. It's the little blue globe looking thing, just below the smily face. You'll get a box pop up with an http//: in it. Generally, you'll backspace that out, because when you've copied the link you want to put in there, it'll already have the http part. Paste your link in there, and click ok. Your link will appear in the reply box, but you'll notice that it's there twice, the second one highlighted in blue. If you want to have the link shown as text, cut that, and type your text in where it was. It'll come out like this .)
what idiots just wait till someone gets killed and then everyone is looking around puzzled is to how it could have happened.
And everybody wonders why Insurance preimums are going up. Go figure.......
Hey at least he has his safty lime vest on, that will save him....what a moron!
Um...Okay, if you can't get time off to go to a theme park I guess that is one way to do it.
no no no this one takes the cake,some really shouldn't be in the trades http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyjOOXbodRo&feature=related
Tonka, The safety vest, I was thinking the same thing...LOL This is what happens when the boss is away.....what a bunch of retards, I see he is not wearing his hard hat that is a osha vilation their....
he about tagged the arm a few times when the operator abruptly stopped and started again yeah morons.
Thats what happens when you have too much to drink and then want to show off to a girlfriend. this also end up with a babalas and a swimming excavata. Serious, thats what happened. Got pics, will post... (as soon as i figure out how...)
:lmao:lmao:lmao:beerchug:duh
:falldownlaugh:falldownlaugh alot of those were like standing on the wrong side of the branch when your cutting the end off
I see what you mean. I-D-I-O-T-S:Banghead Someone should turn down the speed on that swingmotor. OUCH:badidea:shf
Even I wouldn't have done that! Where is the line between do-it-yourself and do-IN-yourself? Which is why I want to be sure I have the right information ... Does anybody know how to get the rubber track back on a Bobcat 323 Model? I heard back from one person (but I wasn't sure he was referring to the Bobcat or a bigcat) and someone else said they thought there was a simpler way, but they weren't positive. I wondered if anyone knew FOR SURE how to do it...THANKS!! : )
Here are some pics of the swimming excavator... I said I would, and thats what not to do with an excavata.