I need a door pin for for driver door on my l9000 any one have any idea where to find i have been on Google looking for them and i cant seem to find them any where
The local diesel shop had a Ford out in the side yard, I'll try to swing by there today, but worst case you can have a machinist make one. Somebody savvy should be able to case harden it for longevity.
Thanks man i appreciate it.but I have a feeling a machine shop is where I'm going to end up. I didn't think it would be so difficult to track one though...
Have you checked at an auto parts store? It seems to me that I got mine from NAPA for my L8000, although that's been about 15 years ago already.
I tried a couple of trucks parts I'll try Napa and see if maybe hopefully they can get it.
napa part number 6652905. i bought these pins and drilled out my old pins and used the same size drill bit as the pin an 11/32 worked good all i had to do knock them in and cut off the excess thanks guy for all the help