Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Doosan 470 Plus

Yhprumnnelgllehctim · 2023-07-26 18:20

I need advice….I’m not getting diesel at the injector pump or fuel filter

Replies9
  1. #1DemiGod2023-07-26 19:48

    Check the lift pump

  2. #2Yhprumnnelgllehctim2023-07-26 20:16

    Where would the lift pump be located,I’m having trouble getting information online.

  3. #3DemiGod2023-07-26 21:06

    What engine is in it?

  4. #4DemiGod2023-07-26 21:07

    Could be electric but I bet it runs off the cam.

  5. #5Yhprumnnelgllehctim2023-07-26 21:09

    4 cylinder Cummins

  6. #6DemiGod2023-07-26 23:29

    Yes definitely has a mechanical lift pump. It’s called a 4B

  7. #7DemiGod2023-07-26 23:31

    It’s directly under the injection pump it’s cam lobe drivin. Follow your supply line from your injection pump.

  8. #8Yhprumnnelgllehctim2023-07-27 12:28

    Apparently it lifts from the injector pump. And they are only a measly 8660.00

  9. #9DemiGod2023-07-27 16:18

    No man it’s cheap if you aren’t getting file through your filter and to your unction pump. This is the reason.