Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

auxiliary hydraulic problem on bobcat S300

NSSET ยท 2023-07-26 20:39

We have bobcat S300 and anytime we use auxiliary attachment , the attachment works only for few seconds and stops . I was thinking to change the auxiliary coil on the out line.

Replies5
  1. #1ozarkag2023-07-27 19:09

    Could be the handle switch, they can be intermittent as they fail

  2. #2NSSET2023-07-30 11:48

    I changed the handle switch , but still have the same problem. When we start after few seconds it starts getting sluggishly and then it stops.

  3. #3ozarkag2023-07-30 18:23

    Does It only fail one way, i.e. won't close but still opens? You might try swapping the aux solenoid coils.

  4. #4NSSET2023-08-11 14:36

    Got the 2 auxiliary electric solenoids but i got the wrong parts number . I'm trying to find the part number for the solenoids On E-BAY are all different parts numbers, on Bobcat site they don't give you the part numbers. I'm having difficulty finding the solenoid part number . If I cant find it then I'll try bobcat distributor . ----- S300 S#525813620

  5. #5ozarkag2023-08-13 17:55