Hi there ya'll! I am a huge Doosan fan, and try as I might, I can't find any Doosan/Daewoo excavator models. So here is the big question of this thread, where do I find these puppies? Who makes them? My main interest is the 225LCV, Solar, and the S340LCV. If you know where to get one, how to get one, or who is selling, please let me know. Otherwise, if you got some pics of the orange Korean brand (scale models, of course), post them with comments, quality, detail, etc. Thanks in advance guys!!
here ya go bellboy http://www.dhsdiecast.com/shop/product_detail.cfm?product_id=7241
Thanks for the link, it looks really detailed, but the price is very high. I'll have a look.
http://www.constructionscalemodels.com/ Might also try 3000toys.com, diecastdude, awesome diecast, or Google. DHS also has a model forum, sign up and ask there. A lot of crane and hoe fanatics hang out there. Hope this helps, alan627b
Different scale models Hi, If you are a huge Doosan/Daewoo fan, maybe I can help you! I'm a mechanic of Doosan and for the last 1.5 year warehouse manager for the brand. I don't know what scale models you have already in your collection, maybe you can send me a list. What I also can provide you, are some merchandising stuff, like flags or banners, very nice. About new scale models, I've a picture of the newest Doosan CX model, which was shown on the Bauma Fair in Germany. You can see the picture here: http://www.miniature-construction-world.co.uk/editorials/bauma2010/IMG_6454.jpg If you like to know more about the Doosan brand, please don't hesitate to ask me. Greetings from Belgium, Peter.
I have worked with a 400 solar,I´ll hate it for ever,I never have seen a worse machine in all my years of experience.