I just picked up a 2017 doosan dx140lcr-5 , it has the auxiliary plumbing on the boom , so I figured it had the auxiliary functions. When I go into the screen and mode setup, for single way and double way auxiliary, when I click the setting it comes up with “in this machine feature not supported “. Anyone ran into this? Assuming (hoping) there is something / calibration that the dealer would need to do to activate this feature? Why would the machine come plumbed with auxiliary circuits ( all appears factory plumbing , matches machine paint and everything) and not have the ability to select in the display? Thanks .
Have a read through the information I have sent you. Its for a wheeled version but I would also think it applies to the tracked version as well.
We have a DX235 that came with a thumb. Went to use the hammer on it and the same thing. Pretty sure you need to get it into “service mode” to turn those options on.
Yes, I was able to figure out the service menu password and I got everything turned on! Now onto the next issue , heat/ac blower is not working . Assuming a bad fuse or relay, got to tear into that.