Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Doosan E520809-12 Service SCR Conditioning DESOX

Tyler Cohrs ยท 2026-05-12 10:37

Got a DX225LC-5 giving me some issues. Im getting the check engine and SCR icon flashing in the upper left of screen. Machine went into "Service SCR Conditioning" while it was parked. Weird thing I noticed about this is the engine was surging while doing this. Once that was done it went back to idling normal and smooth. Screen is still showing the same flashing icons after the regen process. I went into the diag screen and found the following code: E520809-12. Any ideas what might be wrong here?

Replies3
  1. #1Tyler Cohrs2026-05-12 10:37

    More pics

  2. #2Tyler Cohrs2026-05-12 12:01
  3. #3Tyler Cohrs2026-05-12 18:48

    So I don't know what really changed but today things seemed to work like they should. I got the machine warmed up and it went into regen for probably close to 30 min. This time it brought the rpms up to 1800 and held there for quite a while. No weird surging like it did yesterday also. Once that process was completed I now have no flashing on the screen and no active codes displayed. Hopefully we're good for a while!