Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Doosan hydraulic excavators

KUBO-SK ยท 2015-05-23 03:38

New Doosan DX420LC-3 VIDEO: New Doosan DX420LC-3 - excavator walkaround http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyTt8wDki5k&feature=youtu.be

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies18
  1. #1KUBO-SK2015-05-23 03:41

    New Doosan DX380LC-5 VIDEO: New Doosan DX380LC-5 - excavator walkaround https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mKgZY7GByE

  2. #2KUBO-SK2015-05-23 03:43

    New Doosan DX380LC-5 VIDEO: New Doosan DX380LC-5 loading jaw crusher https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ehUV7nSSg

  3. #3KUBO-SK2015-05-24 12:47

    VIDEO: Doosan DX420LC loading Renault Kerax 8x4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzzsMfKn4YQ

  4. #4Noob_Technician2015-06-01 05:01

    Can you tell me what engine they carry? is it from doosan itself or from another company?

  5. #5Mike L2015-06-01 06:19

    Cummins

  6. #6Noob_Technician2015-06-01 07:01

    wow i wasnt expecting that answer thanks

  7. #7Mike L2015-06-01 07:41

    Cummins powers a huge percentage of equipment out there.

  8. #8Noob_Technician2015-06-01 08:03

    ah ok, can you tell me what else has cummins?

  9. #9Mike L2015-06-01 09:03

    Komatsu, kobelco, vibromax, dynapac, case ih, Sakai, timberjack. Many more I can't think of right now. Check out cummins website for lots of info

  10. #10Noob_Technician2015-06-01 09:17

    ***, komatsu uses cummins!! i never knew that even kobelco, i didnt know.

  11. #11AntonioRocha2015-06-02 11:29

    That particular machine I think it uses Isuzu engine, all other Doosans use Doosan engine wich began as an Isuzu engine copy, Never saw a Doosan excavator with a cummins engine.

  12. #12John C.2015-06-02 20:12

    The Doosans that I've looked at had their own engine. I believe they bought out the Mercedes or Mann product lines for their own uses. I have only had issues with the throttle control parts of the machines and not seen any disasters concerning the motors. Komatsu has had a joint partnership with Cummins since the early seventies. The K series Cummins engine was designed by Komatsu. Komatsu was using the Cummins power plants for awhile in the construction lines when the US implemented the air pollution laws starting in 1996. They have since discontinued them as they get their own engines into compliance. in general the Cummins engines did not have the same torque curves which presented some problems when installed in excavators and wheel loaders. I've found the Komatsu and Isuzu engines to be the longest lasting and most tolerant of poor maintenance and abuse. The Cummins B and C series engines are very compatible for most equipment applications and I believe the pricing for an OEM is very competitive. It is probably the best line of engine to tool up for if you want to fix them and the dealer network that I've worked with over the years was the most compliant in providing information for repairs.

  13. #13JGibson2015-06-05 20:10

    I've heard Scania, but that might just be the loaders

  14. #14lndscpe2015-06-07 00:11

    The Doosan DX 140LCR-3 uses a Cummins QSB4.5. For 2015 the newer model DX140LCR-5 now run a Perkins engine

  15. #15KUBO-SK2015-06-09 10:41

    Hello, Doosan DX420LC-3 has an engine Isuzu and Doosan DX380LC-5 has an engine Scania. VIDEO: Doosan DX380LC loading TATRA Terrno1 8x8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBxHe3Mk0x8

  16. #16KUBO-SK2015-07-26 13:59

    Doosan DX380LC VIDEO: Doosan DX380LC - extreme excavator downhill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXKjmbuoQxI

  17. #17KUBO-SK2015-07-27 10:52

    VIDEO: Doosan DX380LC-5 - extreme excavator downhill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQacvBnlLc&feature=youtu.be

  18. #18KUBO-SK2016-01-09 03:57

    VIDEO: DOOSAN crawler excavators working in a quarry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yZcl3xZadQ