Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

downsizing pix

TheOldMan ยท 2011-11-26 12:32

How do you downsize pictures so they'll fit on here?

Replies6
  1. #1Tiny2011-11-26 14:00

    This is how i do it , http://www.wikihow.com/Easily-Resize-Photos-in-Windows-XP

  2. #2Tinkerer2011-12-27 08:35

    I use PIXresizer. It is free and does not have any spyware that I know of. It is super easy to use. Here is a link to the website that has it. http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

  3. #3carlsharp2011-12-27 22:57

    If you have MS Office Picture Manager on your 'puter it's a quick 3-clics away...

  4. #4Geraldo2012-02-29 15:42

    Just toss the image into paint and go to edit>resize and then you can resize it and its included on every Microsoft operating system.

  5. #5sparker102012-06-27 10:41

    I like to use Photoshop but if you don't own this then search Google for a list of free photo editing programs...there are loads. Or you could just use Microsoft Paint as Geraldo said above.

  6. #6GreenMtnMan2012-10-07 09:31

    I have the My Pictures program. I have all my digital and scanned pictures stored there. To downsize a digital picture I right click on the picture and click on Edit. Then click on Stretch Skew. The file size requirements for this site are quite small so I put 20% in each box and hit enter. Then 'save file as'. I usually use the same picture number but type in Re at the end and hit enter. This will create a new small picture but also keep the original. That's the best I can explain it, I'm not a computer guy, it can take months or years for me to get something right.