Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dozer blade help

44mag01 ยท 2019-02-14 12:41

Does anyone have any idea what kind of dozer blade this is?

Replies9
  1. #1Mother Deuce2019-02-14 12:57

    I was wrong... but it does look like a tow behind/ pull type grader frame like the AG guys use

  2. #2LetsPush2019-02-14 13:53

    I can only see one of the images you posted, but looks like it could be a slope board

  3. #344mag012019-02-14 15:00

    What kind of dozer would this of came off of?

  4. #4Jakebreak2019-02-14 15:10

    Looks like a slow board maybe off of an 8 or 7 if I had to guess

  5. #5cuttin edge2019-02-14 16:36

    It looks like a grader blade welded to a frame. Does it have a grader cutting edge

  6. #6Nige2019-02-15 04:20

    I agree. That looks like a grader moldboard with an approximation of a PAT setup welded to the back side of it. As regards to what type of dozer it could have come from, no idea. It's a home-brewed setup by the looks of it, it could have come off anything.

  7. #7Jakebreak2019-02-15 09:26

    By chance could it be a slope board for a grader

  8. #8Mother Deuce2019-02-15 09:54

    I thought it looked a little like the "no circle" arrangement on a Puckett or a Basic 601. Couldn't find a supporting image and no slide supports the slope board hypothesis.

  9. #9cuttin edge2019-02-15 11:49

    It looks like a home made snow blade. It seems to pivot freely in the center, unless there is a piston on the side you can't see.