error code 3423-9. 247-9. 872-9. 246-9
Welcome to the Forums. You will need to post a serial number for the wrenches on the board to determine which variant of D5K2 you have. There are several. Good luck!
00D5KJKW207717
Τώρα έχω αυτούς τους κωδικούς. 1705-5, 3423-9. 247-9. I have looked at the solenoid valve and the cables up to the ECM
Did you determine that the three Codes you mention are all Active.? Does the tractor have a Grade Control system installed.?
Καλημέρα, ναι οι κωδικοί είναι ενεργοί, και ξεκινάει από το Proto 1705-5, έχω ελέγξει το πηνίο και είναι μια χαρά και τα καλώδια μέχρι αυτό.ECM
Διαθέτει επίσης σύστημα κλίσης
And in English…… Please note the following from the forum rules. Posting Policies Standard English is the official language of Heavy Equipment Forums, all posts must be made in English. Posts appearing in a language other than English will be removed from the Board.
Hello, I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I'm from Greece, the codes are active and start with 1705-5, I've looked at the solenoid valve and the cables up to ECM
It also has a tilt system
OK, so you have a low current Code for the solenoid that controls the RH Forward Pump. That's likely to be a cut wire somewhere. There are also various Codes for CAN datalink and other datalink errors. Attached are the troubleshooting procedures for both. My question was regarding whether the tractor has an electronic GPS system for Slope Assist/Grade Control. I checked the system and apparently it was built with one. The 3423-9 Code refers to this system. I will send you an electrical schematic to assist in your troubleshooting. Check your message inbox.