Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

dozer decisions

wrc ยท 2014-03-08 16:25

Hello all, I am in the process of looking for some additional equipment to add to my collection. So far I own a 20 ton track hoe a 580 case backhoe and a small Vermeer trencher. I also have a 121 kubota mini on lease. I am thinking that I should add a dozer something in the 180-200 HP range. I know very little about dozers I have probally 500 or so hours behind the sticks mostly on a komatsu 41 and a few hours on a cat 7. I am looking for something to help the 790 hoe out on pond jobs as well as brush removal. Maybe even the occasional terrace project. Currently I sub alot of tile work out from another dozer man that don't have a hoe. I have a 2000 komatsu 65 in my sights. What are your thoughts on them and any advice on the best ways to remove trees and push terraces would be greatly appreciated by my simple mind. Thanks and sorry for being so long winded

Replies0

No replies yet.