Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dozer Purchase

sixkids ยท 2012-10-06 10:06

Hey Fellas, I'm going to be purchasing a dozer within the next few months for a few residential home projects. It will be a small six-way blade machine, in the 8-9 ton range, for general grading. I have four different dealers in my area, so I would like to limit the number of company options to those, for ease in getting parts and service. They are: Caterpillar Case John Deere Komatsu I'd like to hear feedback on models and manufactures as to likes, dislikes, performance, reliability, etc. and so on. I will thank any and all, in advance, for your help and input. Have a great day, and enjoy the holiday weekend. All The Best !! Tom

Replies1
  1. #1norite2012-10-06 20:44

    Buy whatever shade of yellow or orange that you like the best, they all have good and bad points. Go back and read the old posts in this forum and you will get a good idea of the issues that have been experienced by others.