Hey , I just bought a 96 BD2g nice little machine. I'm building a house and barn on 13 acres and need to put in a 1/4 mile driveway. Anyway one of the lift cylinders was leaking. The machine is in great shape low hours starts right up and runs fine. I had to shell out 300 for a shop to rebuild the cylinder. Mostly bercause I couldn't find the parts and needed the machine to work. Anyone have any idea where to get the seal kits for these cylinders? I also have a Case 580 backhoe the seal kits are 20 bucks each from Equipmentpartssource.com great place to get parts for case Mark really knows his ****. A guy in Oregon can get the seal kits 5 week wait and 185 bucks how can a few seals cost that much? What a ripoff. Any help or ideas would be helpful. Richie
The new machine bought 96 BD2g is really nice. I think 13 acres would be a very huge area so as to build a particular house. You can also put 1/4 mile driveway away from your house. If the machine has a great shape and low hours starts right up and it will run fine. The initial investment cost for the machine would be 300 if u want to rebuild the cylinder. You can easily avail the seal kits for these cylinders from the nearby market. The normal cost of such machines is around 20 bucks. It would a better choice to check out the Internet for more details of the same. ___________________________ parker hydraulic cylinders