Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

dozer video D11R and KOMATSU D575A

jimmyjack ยท 2007-02-01 21:28

you guys like pictures, so i figured you'd like a video. now the only thing that sucks is you can understand what the guys saying, but its still cool to watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ai82nA_14

Replies13
  1. #1Tigerotor77W2007-02-02 00:12

    I think you mean most people can't understand what he's saying... I'd gladly translate, as I speak French, but I'm up to my eyeballs in work this next week. but it'd be good practice, so I'll work on it.

  2. #2Scott_5272007-02-02 12:58

    That was originally an english show. I saw in on the discovery channel about a year ago. Pretty cool stuff.

  3. #3jimmyjack2007-02-02 22:55

    yea thats what i meant CAN'T understand, funny i read it before i hit submit and i still didnt see that :Banghead

  4. #4skiggy2007-02-20 16:38

    Anyone know of sites to see equipment videos?

  5. #5jimmyjack2007-03-02 19:20

    i've found a bunch on youtube, just haven't posted them yet

  6. #6badranman2007-03-03 18:50

    Says it's "been removed"....

  7. #7jimmyjack2007-03-03 23:40

    well that sucks , i looked in my favorites on youtube and it not there

  8. #8Dozer5752007-03-04 01:12

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlykNYrxoQA I just tried this and it worked. Its the 575 out pushing any D11.

  9. #9Squizzy246B2007-03-04 03:30

    Umm no.... its a video of a 575 pushing...a truck...some dirt and other stuff...its not got squat to do with an 11. But anyway, shouldn't a 575 out push an 11 anyway???....or shouldn't a PC 300 dig more than a PC 200

  10. #10Wulf2007-03-04 03:50

    I believe that you are right Squizzy... D575 is specifically for pushing large volume material or immense ripping. D11 (and D475) is a different animal, different class. Caterpillar haven't chosen to enter the D575 arena yet as far as I know.

  11. #11Dozer5752007-03-04 05:55

    I'm saying that it is obvious it has way more capacity than any Cat offering. Besides if it was a cat and it tried to smash that truck, the dozer would flop over.

  12. #12Squizzy246B2007-03-04 06:01

    Your posts don't qualify as worth reading..luckily these forums have an ignore button. Its quite obvious you came here just to troll up trouble. Goodbye, have a nice life.

  13. #13Dozer5752007-03-04 06:23

    Your no fun Squizzy, I'm sorry if I said something wrong. I'm not a troll I love my tractors.