Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How much is this machine **BRAND NEW**??

fensoncont. ยท 2007-01-25 19:44

Hello, I can't find any prices for this machine brand new. Anyone know on the cost for a Cat RM-300 and RM-500 Road Reclaimer??

Replies9
  1. #1Countryboy2007-01-25 19:54

    2006 CATERPILLAR RM-300 Equipment Specifications Year 2006 Manufacturer CATERPILLAR Model RM-300 Price $325,000 Location Sarasota, Florida Serial Number BWR00252 Condition USED Hours 275 This came off of Machinery Trader with only 275 hours so my guess would be around $400,000-450,000. I know your looking for pretty exact figures but this is all I got. :thumbsup Call your local Cat dealer. They should be able to give you sticker price. :yup

  2. #2fensoncont.2007-01-25 19:56

    Thanks for the help, sorry that I accidently put it in the "Dozer" secion guys.

  3. #3NateV2007-01-25 19:57

    I know its not what you want but on machinery trader an 06 RM-300 with 294hours for $349,000. http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...ins&eqsl=2&bcatid=4&FullText=Cat+RM-300&PCID= edit: Countryboy beat me to it.

  4. #4Countryboy2007-01-25 20:13

    Thats actually a different one. :wink2 But it shows that, that machine with +/- 300 hrs. is approximately $325,000-$350,000.

  5. #5fensoncont.2007-01-26 13:07

    Thanks for the info. Im guessing $450,000-$500,000 on that machine brand new then. Thansk again everyone.

  6. #6Mike J2007-01-27 03:44

    wow 100k sounds like a lot of depreciation after only 300 hours. I don't know much of anything about them though so maybe.

  7. #7jazak2007-01-27 10:11

    Here yah go...only 125hr.s http://catused.cat.com/en/Equipment/CATERPILLAR/STABILIZERS-RECLAIMERS/rm300/692420/More-Photos.aspx .......so I'm guessing brand new probobly around $400-450K

  8. #8fensoncont.2007-01-27 12:58

    Thanks for the help guy!

  9. #906bowtie_guy2007-01-27 19:19

    Good post!! Local company just bought one during the summer and I was wondering the approx value. :thumbsup