Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dr. Zx

Farmer2 ยท 2019-02-14 10:57

What palm pilot do I need for a John Deere 790elc. ZX or EZ thanks

Replies3
  1. #1j dirt2019-02-14 15:44

    Ex is the older one, zx is newer and is supposed to cover both. I have a couple of the cheap Ebay ones, never could get them to communicate with the machine. Hope you have better luck.

  2. #2Farmer22019-02-14 16:21

    eBay is where I was looking. Have you ever found anything else that will work on a John Deere 790elc. Thanks

  3. #3j dirt2019-02-14 21:54

    Actually no, mine is a Hitachi, same as a deere 490e, it's been sitting for a while. I would love to find a way to monitor the pressures/ pump angle, ect. in real time. I did find a way to retrieve trouble codes with a jumper wire, but for the monitoring function I have no idea.