Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi 120-2 conversion help

capnkev ยท 2019-02-14 21:52

Hi all I am installing the conversion kit on my 120-2 and have most of it together. The installation manual consisted of 3 pictures/ diagrams. I found more on this site which helped a lot The only pic of hose going to valve bank was for a 200 and is different . Can anyone tell me where it connects on a 120-2? Also the new plate for the bottom of the pump is basically a blank cover am I missing anything there is a resesed hole that looks like something should go there? Any help is appreciated . Kevin

Replies4
  1. #1Farmer22019-02-18 18:57

    Did you get your conversion kit installed. If so how does it work. Thanks

  2. #2capnkev2019-02-19 06:58

    I have it installed and working. I have not worked it yet I hope to check the pressures today I only used one shim on each spring. I tracks good, swings good but boom, arm and bucket a little slow but workable. The lack of instructions was a pain but I followed pictures and diagrams found on this site and it seems to work. Kevin

  3. #3Farmer22019-02-19 09:54

    Will you let me know how your pressures and how it operates please I ordered one for a 200 just curious if I did the right thing. Thanks

  4. #4excavator2019-02-19 12:18

    I'm really curious if anyone has ever gotten these kits to actual work?