Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dr.Zx Laptop version manual Needed

karanbindra ยท 2014-07-16 17:37

Hello, Can anyone help me out with the user manual/guide for Dr.ZX Laptop Version (Hitachi). I am Facing issues while using it, whenever i connect the cord to my excavator i receive a message like check with your harness, i am not sure why im getting this message if anyone can help me out with manual or link to the manual it would be really gr8.

Replies4
  1. #1ANDREW C2014-07-16 23:07

    I don't have a book but two quick things to check is if the key is on and check the fuses. I usually find that message comes up if its trying to connect but its like the cable is disconnected. Also make sure you are choosing the correct series.

  2. #2karanbindra2014-07-17 08:37

    Hi Andrew, Thanks for ur reply. I have checked already its fuses and key both are ok. I am connecting it on Zaxis 120 and i am selecting option mid - zx. than also error is coming.

  3. #3karanbindra2014-07-17 08:42

    Error is ''Check connection of DR.ZX. serial cable and serial cable-DR.Zx. check harness between DR.ZX-ICF

  4. #4karanbindra2014-07-17 12:36

    Hey TOOLKING , Please help me for above ERROR.