Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

DR ZX Palm version

komatkaze ยท 2013-11-30 22:56

I have the palm version of DR Zx, and when I go into the main c/u setup option it goes to a password input screen. Now i have been told that the default password should be zx2000, but this does not seem to work for me, after I hit enter, it goes back to a blank line and goes nowhere. Anybody with experienced input, your help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Replies4
  1. #1GregD12013-12-07 21:00

    It`s been a LONG time, but there is a screen I think that asks you wether it is a large mining or small construction sized machine. Did you choose the correct range of machine ?

  2. #2komatkaze2013-12-08 21:52

    Yes, that is some screens before where I am talking about. I can read codes clear them etc..., but to make changes to tool setup etc, you need the password part I believe.

  3. #3Tinkerer2013-12-09 08:41

    We have a member here named tool_king that is familiar with Dr ZX. If he doesn't see this thread you may be able to contact him with a PM or email. Here is a thread he posted in about DRrZX .

  4. #4tool_king2013-12-13 08:48

    komatkaze Call me at 1-201-832 -1606 eastern time .Will try to help over the phone this problem . Thanks ED