Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dragline, Clamshell, Trojan loader on a sewer job

Buckethead ยท 2011-02-28 18:09

The "good old days". Lima dragline and clamshell, Trojan straight frame loader, old Cat dozer, knucklebuster grader and classic cars and trucks. Enjoy! :drinkup [video=youtube;kGgj_Gd7KEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGgj_Gd7KEQ[/video]

Replies5
  1. #1RonG2011-03-01 05:13

    Thanks,I did enjoy it.That old Plymouth was pushing mud with the grill.I was expecting that Trojan to fall on its nose with the bucket up in the air like that.Thanks,Ron G

  2. #2Buckethead2011-03-01 16:45

    You're welcome, it was just a video I found surfing on YouTube. I am wondering about the loader too, why the bucket so high?

  3. #3hiluxman2011-09-05 12:47

    cool video

  4. #4spaghettiwestrn2011-10-11 23:43

    looked like a couple of LIMA 604's or 703's, or one of each....nice!

  5. #5Mike Van2011-10-13 06:04

    Great video, thank you - I was 11 ! Nice how you could throw a chain on a car & pull it out. Try that today, if you can find a place to hook the chain. I think the loader op wanted to look under the bucket rather than over it.