Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Drainage Contracts?

jazak ยท 2008-04-03 16:30

Anyone have something they'd like to share with me? Been getting calls for drainage work like crazy this year (must be because of all the rain we've gotten). I would think that since there are alot of variables with drainage work the contracts would be different. Any opinions or info would be greatly appreciated!!

Replies3
  1. #1tuney4432008-04-04 09:01

    Yeah--basements only leak when it's raining you know.Wish I had a dollar everytime I heard that. All different--no 2 alike.

  2. #2oisinirish2008-08-14 17:13

    Regardless of what type of drainage you're putting in here's what i think. Definitely need to take into account: Soil type Rock Clauses if necessary Depth as it pertains to how much pipe you'll be able to get a day(this is huge if its deep) Dewatering? Trench shoring?

  3. #3CM19952008-08-14 20:16

    Jazak, what kind of drainage work?