Hi just wanted to know if any one has used Ground rules earthwork estimating software. Using to calculate cut and fills areas. We are thinking about buying it but wanted to get your thoughts, or if there is any other programs similar that you have found works well thank a lot.
The company I used to work for purchased "Hard Dollar". I personally did not care for it because it really wasn't a that suitable for the size and type of jobs we were bidding. The job could be completed by the time I could get all the info. entered in!! The other problem I had was that I was in different office and was linked to it though a terminal server. It was horribly slow and almost unusable. (Not relavent to the Software, just companies computer set up.) :bash In closing I was not impressed with it for what was spent on it.