Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dresser 412b open bowl sraper

SE-Ia Cowman ยท 2010-05-20 20:01

I have been looking for small open bowl scraper 611 cats have been at the top of the list until I came across the dresser 412b but there are not many on the market and havent been able to find a product brochure on any. Looks like a rome built bowl and I asume they have a 466 ih motor. Im looking for some info or anyone that has run one. The smaller model open bowls are not very popular anywhere but the being able to haul one on a 3 axle trailor and push it with a d6 would fit our opperation a lot better than a 621 or biger. I rember last fall there was one on govdeals.com hour meter showed 200 hrs and it was painted od green. A small airport was selling it think it brought less than $17000 looked like a cheep dirt hauler. They would always make a great pull scraper if the motor or tranny blew up.

Replies1
  1. #1alan627b2010-05-22 01:54

    http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=6870932 412B with Rome bowl. http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=6605282 cat 613B with Rome bowl. A small contractor here had some John Deere 862's with Kress open bowls and hydrostatic rear axles. They did all right but couldn't keep up with our 627's. But in the right situation, they looked like they would do a good job. https://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=6823785 JD 862B with Kress open bowl. Let us know if you get one. Alan