Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dresser TD-25E Dozer

doncampbell ยท 2009-02-19 11:47

Here is a Dozer I checked out for a possible model project near Alpena , Michigan.

Replies9
  1. #1Johnny English2009-02-19 16:50

    Thats a proper beasty, how many horse is that roughly?

  2. #2biggixxerjim2009-02-19 17:05

    Thats REAL nice lookin. Id think about snatchin it up.

  3. #3doncampbell2009-02-19 17:29

    I'm thinking around 300 hp ?? I thought it looked very nice shape too

  4. #4surfer-joe2009-02-19 23:18

    That's close Don. That particular model has the IH 817 engine and they were pretty good machines though I still prefer the C models. I see that one has the Ateco swivel ripper model. Not a bad looking dozer really.

  5. #5Northart2009-02-20 00:39

    Td-25c Hi Surferjoe, Last time I was by Yukon Equipment in Anchorage, they Had a TD-25c ? sitting in the back. Might be a treasure waiting for you ? LOL

  6. #6doncampbell2009-02-20 09:07

    It did not look like it had been sitting in that spot very long , so I think it may have recently working within a few weeks.

  7. #7surfer-joe2009-02-20 12:32

    Yeah, the treasure would be all mine alright, going towards the tractor. Unfortunately, I haven't won the lotto yet and Obama hasn't come thorough for me in the stimulus bill, so I'm going to have to pass.

  8. #8td25c2009-02-20 18:00

    I like it.Good looking dozer.

  9. #9malcolm2009-02-24 01:15

    For Don Campbell hi don here are the specs for a td25e hope you can read them cheers malcolm