Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dresser TD 7G Gauges

Randy W ยท 2021-09-05 15:50

I apologize if this has already been discussed, I tried searching without any luck. I'm searching for all new gauges for my 92 Dresser TD-7G, I specifically need the clutch pressure gauge but would like to replace them all while I am at it. Anyone have any leads, I can't find anything anywhere...

Replies6
  1. #1Labparamour2021-09-05 17:30

    Have you tried Komatsu dealer? They took over parts for Dresser.

  2. #2g_man2021-09-05 19:00

    I bought a new clutch pressure gauge for my TD7-G back in 2012. Got it from Komatsu dealer like Labparamour said. The Komatsu p/n was KAC-713262C2. Not cheap - $200 gg

  3. #3Willie B2021-09-05 19:49

    Reggie Lussier at Winmill Equipment Rutland VT is an encyclopedia of these machines. Anderson Equipment in ?Albany? NY is a great source. Finney is where I got manuals, reproduction seat Etc. Pilot Knob restoration will rebuild most everything.

  4. #4Randy W2021-09-05 23:37

    I will call my local Komatsu dealer Tuesday morning, I didn't know they were handling Dresser parts. Thank you.

  5. #5Randy W2021-09-05 23:39

    Thank you, I'll see what I can find. I just want it all 100% working. I've been going over everything on it since I had an accident and broke my back 3 weeks ago. Lots of time to kill now.

  6. #6Randy W2021-09-05 23:40

    Thank you, great info to have.