Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dresser td8e

samsstuff ยท 2025-11-14 17:54

Anybody got a part number for the oil drain plug, I was changing my oil and did something stupid and need another one.

Replies5
  1. #1IDwaddie2025-11-15 17:14

    According to the parts book, the part number is 3 132 544 R2

  2. #2samsstuff2025-11-16 12:13

    Thank you for your help, I'll look it up, mine fell in bucket and forgot, throwed it in a brush pile, go back later with magnet

  3. #3Welder Dave2025-11-16 22:36

    Get a thread gauge and measure the diameter. I'm pretty sure you can get generic drain plugs. It's probably the same engine as in an Ag tractor. Looking online could probably see what model of tractor and then get it at a Case IH dealer.

  4. #4samsstuff2025-11-20 09:58

    I burnt the brush pile and went back with magnet and found it in the ashes, saved me a few dollars, they wanted 52 for plug and 16 to ship it

  5. #5IDwaddie2025-11-20 12:04

    Better to be lucky than good!