Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

dressta td 20h fluids

panama-red · 2013-02-07 16:14

dear friends...im from panama city, panama, and i heve a recent dressta td 20h, dozer, and i need to change fluids...motor oil, hydraulics, final ends, tranny, etc...but as a second hand equipment, it doesnt bring the owners manual...anyone with the knowledge and willingness to help me do the refill with the recommended fluids...plese help me choose the rigth one for the dozer...thanks for your help...

Replies5
  1. #1Dickjr.2013-02-07 16:30

    Check out this thread , I talked to own of the owners seemed like they would be very helpfull. They may even know of an online manuel for this.

  2. #2Dickjr.2013-02-07 16:33

    Blue Ridge Tractor 6923 Mine Five Road Benton IL 62812 [email protected]

  3. #3panama-red2013-02-15 10:03

    dressta fluids... Dear Dickjr...there´s still hope in this strange world...thanks for your desire to help...God bless you my friend...thanks...

  4. #4Dickjr.2013-02-15 13:30

    Thanks , I need all the blessings I can get.

  5. #5panama-red2013-02-16 08:47

    to my friend **** i will include you in my prayers...God is great...always remember that ****....Jesus loves you----