Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dressta TD9H extra?

Nathan A Trahan ยท 2021-10-15 20:31

First time posting! I'm curious to hear any input on Dressta dozers. I've read and searched around but not much information. I'm currently looking to buy a 2005 TD9H extra(what's extra about it) and wondering how it compares the G model cats. Any and all input is welcome!

Replies3
  1. #1DMiller2021-10-21 05:42

    2005 will be a Pre Liugong Chinese production unit so may be some better, the older you get the more IH they were were the last Dresser units became Dressta and were primarily produced in Poland. There is no comparison to a Cat with a Dressta machine.

  2. #2GODSDOZER2021-10-28 20:10

    I have owned several small dozers over the years...........D5G, 650J, 450G , new holland as well.............. I have owned a 2008 dressta TD-8M (cummins engine) for about 7 years............................It has been bullet proof. Parts are WAY more expensive if you need them.

  3. #3FWD2021-10-31 18:12

    I have a 1998 Dresser TD-9H. It's a good dozer. One thing I like about them is the clearance. If you are working around high things (i.e. stumps etc) they have more clearance than similar dozers. I also had a TD-8E, really good. I am not sure on the extra, but I think it's more horsepower. FWD