Fired up and ran the t200 today for the first time since replacing the left side drive motor from lps. I was worried about the right side motor and quickly changed the hub oil. Just as I suspected, black as the night is long. My question is this. I replaced the hub oil with sythetic 80w140 gear lube as lps suggests. I filled the hub a smidge past half. I ran theloader spreading loam nonstop for approx 4 hrs today. For ****s and giggles when I shut the machine down, I felt the outer hub of the new motor. It was very warm as I suspected it would be. The right side motor felt warmer though. Could only kee my hand on it a few seconds. Question is this. Should I change the fluid a few more times or am I wasting my time? Thanms for any insight.
Final oil should be changed as often as the engine