Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Drive valve body reseal questions

Antmang · 2023-08-25 18:11

Can I remove this cap without fluid pouring out. (It weeps out even when not running) And the schematic looks like pin 1 goes in from the bottom (line #2) seal and spring come in from the top? Should I pull this valve and rebuild or do it in place? Any suggestions where I. An find a seal kit? For a Samsung SE130’LC2 97

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2023-08-26 09:14

    Good day Attached may be of help, valve has a tank line will drain when you take it apart. I suggest yo plug the lines. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Antmang2023-08-26 21:36

    Thanks.. that pdf is better than the parts catalog I have. (Mins a diff year). Is this part of the repair manual? Is there a pdf somewhere for the whole repair manual for my excavator?

  3. #3uffex2023-08-27 04:45

    Good day Part of a manual was posted to me when helping a guy out, that is what I passed to you, I could see it may be helpful. Actually, it was for a SE210 machine. Kind regards Uffex