Saw this on RB's advertising. Looks like there are a few of them around for sale but was wondering how popular they were and how they compared to Grove, P&H, Link Belt and other more common brands. It appears to be in pretty good condition. Used Heavy Equipment for sale Find and buy used Heavy Equipment for sale. Inspected and guaranteed. Financing and warranty available. Get started now! www.ritchielist.com
Looks like it's up for auction Aug 5 - 12. 1 Crane for Sale in Springfield Missouri | Crane Network Manual Transmission, Detroit Diesel Carrier Engine, 34 ft Minimum Boom Length, Extendable Jib, 12.00-20 Tires cranenetwork.com
Looks like a nice machine, there's another drott in Springfield that's pretty ragged out, they said it needs an inframe rebuild. I knew as soon as I bought a crane something nicer would show up
There are a few in this area or close. There is a 07 Grove AP308 up in KC going for $15K. Log into Facebook Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. www.facebook.com Mebbe I shouldn't do this since you already have one...... I can be evil tho....
I was curious how popular they were and if they were considered a good crane? Are parts available if needed, etc.