Greetings everyone! I ran across a farmer that has a Drott 35 BEC. He mentioned that is will be/is for sale. I have been searching for any info available about age etc and have read the posts on here, but havent been that successful. About the machine- it has been used the last few years cleaning up farmsteads. When I asked if it ran , he said hasnt been started in 6 months but we can try. Barely touched the button and it was running. Detroit 453 I think. Its a lever and pedal machine and has the leveling cylinders. Hydraulics were smooth as was track drive. It has one loose track which he admitted he didnt know how to tighten. One other thing I like about it is nothing is computer. Any small leaks, adjustments etc I can do once I look into buying manuals. Any input appreciated. Thanks, Tim
No replies yet.