Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Drott Crane 85RM2 Serial# 2415

fishmech ยท 2013-02-18 16:16

I am new to the forum and appreciate any and all help that anyone can provide. Currently working on a Drott crane and having problems finding a parts supplier. Would anyone know if and where parts can still be purchased or is this crane too old. Thanks for the help. If anyone needs help with any forklift questions I will do what I can to help. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1sheepfoot2013-02-18 20:43

    I was thinking shuttle lift took on the drott cranes, i may have the parts book on micro. Any case dealer that has a older set of micro around mite also be able to point you to a dealer

  2. #2GaryHoff2013-02-19 01:57

    The case dealers can no longer supply most drott parts, as they sold off the Drott division in the 80's. They may still have some service/parts manuals in their archives. The case reps I spoke with suggested to contact a shuttlelift dealer. Depending on what you need, the last drott I worked on, most of the parts we got from NAPA (alternator, lights, starter), and some we had to get new ones machined. Manitowoc was the last purchaser of the drott crane line. You can try them for parts, the dealer I called didnt even know what a Drott was, so needless to say they didn't end up being able to help my parts issue. The 85rm2 is fairly old, if you had a 3330, the first shuttle lift 3330 were supose to be the same as the drott 3330, just a different paint color.

  3. #3fishmech2013-02-19 19:05

    GaryHoff, Thanks for the reply. We are getting some parts through other sources and have made others. Would you have any idea on what year this crane might be? Thanks.