Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Drott Yumbo Excavater

bandit1970 ยท 2011-01-14 19:12

Anyone interested in a machine like this just cleared my property and looking for its new home

Replies7
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2011-01-16 14:41

    Maybe a museum for defunct iron?

  2. #2Wrench_one2011-01-16 18:06

    bandit, I am interested, Send Me A pm or E-mail more pics and asking $$ to [email protected] . Thanks

  3. #3Buckethead2011-01-16 18:19

    Try the HCEA site it's a club of people who love old machines. They have a forum where you can put ads to sell old equipment. http://forum.hcea.net/forums/index.php

  4. #4bandit19702011-01-16 20:22

    Thanks for the information

  5. #5rockinrandolph2013-03-24 05:12

    just wondering if you still have it I saw that you wanted to sell it I own one. its always good to have more than one when you're dealing with tired iron

  6. #6tacomajohn2016-10-09 17:53

    Drott Yumbo I thought I would go poking around the internet for this machine. OMG, they are still alive and around. My dad bought one in 1963. Don't want to know what he paid for it. Less than most new cars today. They used his machine and job site for their brochures for this machine. Great machine, his favorite. Let me guess, Detroit 3-53 diesel in it? Two stroke? How does it run and do you still have it?

  7. #7tacomajohn2016-10-09 17:56

    Yumbo That is the wrong color for it. My dad called the color Drott yellow. LOL